FG 35 – the primer
for RESITRIX® and ALUTRIX®
35 min. The drying time of just 35 minutes in the processing of FG 35 is still unbeaten. Here, the test results show drying times of other primers of almost 5 hours. However, the results show that they were never as dry as the surface primer FG 35.
FG 35’s areas of application
- metallic substrates
- bituminous materials
- wood / wood materials
- solid materials
- plastics (except soft PVC)
- insulating materials (except unlaminated polystyrene rigid foam panels)
Benefits of application with a spraying device or spray can
- superior spraying
- fast air-drying
- even application
- consumption is considerably reduced
- can be walked on after drying without any problems
- no additional heavy equipment, such as compressors, necessary
- Custom-made CARLISLE® backpack increases the working speed and makes work a great deal easier.
FG 35 application video
In the video, our application engineer Alexander Hajek explains how to use the spraying device and the spray can properly, and also shows you what the correct spraying pattern should look like.
Generally speaking, the substrate must be dry, clean, and free from frost, dust and grease. The working temperature is between +5°C and 35°C. We recommend using our G500 cleaner to clean the devices.
The self-adhesive RESITRIX® EPDM membranes are unrolled and bonded once the adhesive is air-dry.