PU-LMF-02’s areas of application
The PU-LMF-02 adhesive is used for strip-wise substrate bonding of the RESITRIX® CL EPDM membrane on:
- Bituminous materials (except APP bitumen),
- EPS rigid foam panels of the DAA-dm or DAA-dh type,
- Wood materials,
- Solid materials.
Not suitable for bonding on soft PVC.
- Free from solvents, therefore environmentally friendly and non-flammable
- Particularly economical to use and very efficient
- Completely safe during transport and storage, as the PU adhesive is not classified under hazardous goods
- Particularly well-suited to porous and non-porous substrates
- No need to install an initial covering for direct bonding on EPS rigid foam
- Bonding even on dewy substrates
Application / bonding
The PU-LMF-02 PU adhesive is applied for bonding on the bonding substrate in strips, in straight lines and evenly in beads. The membranes’ longitudinal and transverse seams must be kept free from adhesive, and adhesive build-up must be avoided.
A working time of 5 to 10 minutes is advisable – but the adhesive should be worked within a maximum of 30 minutes and before a skin starts to form.
Working temperature: +5°C to +40°C
PU-LMF-02 PU adhesive
Fluid, single-component polyurethane adhesive that is free from solvents and plasticisers.
- Consumption: Ø 200 g/m²
- Base: Polyurethane
- Colour: Blue
- Working temperature: +5°C to +40°C