FG 40 – the primer for secure direct bonding of RESITRIX® SK W and RESITRIX® SR on EPS
The FG 40 surface primer direct bonding for fully secure positioning of the RESITRIX® SK W Full Bond and RESITRIX® SR self-adhesive EPDM waterproofing membranes on unlaminated EPS / polystyrene rigid foam panels. Far higher wind suction forces can thus be absorbed by the bonded structure compared to a situation where no primer is used.
FG 40’s areas of application
The adhesive is only applied on the following substrates on joint and junction surfaces in connection with surface bonding on unlaminated EPS rigid foam panels.
- Metallic substrates
- Bituminous materials
- Wood / wood materials
- Solid materials
- Plastics (except soft PVC)
- Insulating materials
Benefits of FG 40
- Consumption approx. 70 – 100 g/m²
- Superior spraying
- Fast air-drying
- Even application
- No damage to EPS
- Can be walked on after drying without any problems
- Excellent adhesion on EPS
- Custom-made CARLISLE® backpack increases the working speed and makes work a great deal easier.
FG 40 application video
In the video, our application engineer Alexander Hajek explains how to use the spraying device properly, and also shows you what the correct spraying pattern should look like. Generally speaking, the substrate must be dry, clean, and free from frost, dust and grease. The working temperature is between +5°C and 35°C. Shake or roll for at least 30 seconds before use. We recommend using our G 500 cleaner to clean the devices.
The self-adhesive RESITRIX® EPDM membranes are unrolled and bonded once the adhesive is air-dry.
Gebinde für die verschiedenen Auftragsvarianten von FG 40
FG 40 – pressure vessel
- Consumption: Approx. 70 – 100 g/m²
- Delivery form: Pressure vessel (disposable)
- Container: 14,4 kg
- Hose: 1.5 m (suitable for the backpack) or 5.49 m
- Spray gun incl. extension: 61 cm or 81 cm
CARLISLE® backpack for FG 40
The perfect carrying aid for convenient and quick
surface priming when applying product with the spraying device.
- Reinforced and padded back panel
- Carry handle at the top
- Shoulder straps padded on the back and padded waist strap, all with lockable plastic buckles
- Additional strap with buckle for securing the pressure vessel