RESITRIX® EPDM moulded parts
for detailed designs
There are specially prefabricated punched parts for forming every corner. The cut-outs are punched from the RESIFLEX® SK self-adhesive EPDM expansion joint tape. These moulded parts allow for quick and convenient formation of inside and outside corners.
Benefits of using moulded parts
- A moulded part with groove has no glass mesh fabric within the expansion zones, so no overstretching is required and there is no risk of the moulded part being torn.
- There is no need to cut moulded parts by hand first of all
- 100% leak-tight welded seam – simple visual inspection
- Quick and easy installation
- Safe installation without any need for naked flames
- Seam welding possible down to -10°C
RESITRIX® outside corner application video
In the video, our application engineer Alexander Hajek explains how to form a RESITRIX® outside corner properly by using the kidney-shaped punched part.
Generally speaking, all details must be full-surface welded with hot air. Seam welding is possible down to -10°C.