Your competent partner for waterproofing solutions for flat roofs, façades and buildings
We are offering you four features with our unique RESITRIX® EPDM waterproofing membranes: our products are safe, durable, flexible and easy to use. Because we at CARLISLE® CM Europe see ourselves more as solution providers than manufacturers, we offer you a comprehensive customer service where you benefit from specific advice that will help to implement your project successfully right from the very outset. We perform roof inspections, take measurements and create specifications and U-value calculations. We assist you in complying with regulations and the Energy Saving Regulations (EnEV).
Cooperation on a level footing between our individual departments and our trading partners, contractors and architects guarantees smooth processes. If the connections are right, everything fits together. Because ideas and information flow faster, energy losses are minimised and the overall system becomes more stable.
Support at expert level
Our specialist consultants, our team of architect consultants and our application engineers are on hand to help you in any way they can – before, during and after the laying process.
Our services for you at a glance
- Individual consultancy appointments
- Technical advice for new builds and renovations
- Creation of restoration concepts (flat roof check)
- Calculations of HTC according to the current valid German Energy Conservation Ordinance (EnEV)
- Wind suction calculations
- Drainage calculations
- Cost estimates
- Consultancy appointments on site
- Roof inspections
- Roof openings in the case of renovations
- Construction supervision up to the final site inspection
- Practical construction site training from teaching installers
- Delivery to the location of your choice, even direct to the construction site
- Provision of unloading facilities on demand
- Free delivery for orders worth over EUR 1,000
- Deliveries at fixed times are possible on request
- Guarantees lodged with the ZVDH
- Extended testing in our in-house test laboratory
- Active member of the German Society for Sustainable Building (DGNB)
- Production certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001 and DIN EN ISO 14001
- Environmental Product Declaration (EPD)
- Comprehensive certification and test records
The varied training available from the CARLISLE® Academy includes training courses for
- Installers (material and processing science in theory and practice)
- Principals (technical knowledge at beginner and more advanced level)
- Stainless steel drainage elements with sleeves made from RESITRIX® prefabricated in the factory
- Moulded parts for forming corners
- Pull-over sleeves
Tips and tricks for roofers
RESITRIX® training sessions and much more besides
CCM newsletter subscription
What’s new at CARLISLE®?
RESITRIX® in your local area
Whether you’re a contractor, a specialist dealer, an architect, a building contractor, an industry representative, a municipality or a project developer – if you have any questions about our products or specific building projects, please don’t hesitate to contact our experienced team of specialist consultants, application engineers or our team of architect consultants with your detailed specialist questions.
Your personal contact right in your local area.