Improved navigation and content that saves you time! The new RESITRIX® website has been designed to provide the ultimate user-friendly experience with improved navigation and functionality throughout
To provide waterproof solutions, you need the right products. We have this with our RESITRIX® waterproofing membranes. RESITRIX® offers the right solution for all requirements and stress criteria for flat roofs as well as for building waterproofing, ensuring the long-term reliability and economic viability of your projects.
RESITRIX® combines in a unique material combination the excellent material advantages of the synthetic rubber EPDM and high-quality, polymer-modified bitumen in a highly flexible, single-ply sealing membrane.
The advantages of RESITRIX® at a glance
- Certified service life of more than 50 years, even for seam joints (SKZ-study)
- No additional surface protection; resistant to ozone, UV an infrared radiation
- Flexible at low temperatures of down to -40 °C
- Permanently elastic without plasticisers
- Practically free from shrinkage throughout its entire service life
- Simple and safe installation without any naked flames
- root-resistant to FLL and therefore suitable for all green roofs
- sustainable (EPD certified and DGNB compliant)
The RESITRIX® product range at a glance
Whether self-adhesive, root-resistant or for mechanical fixing – the RESITRIX® product range offers sealing versatility for every challenge
Experience the proven advantages of EPDM waterproofing solutions relating to roofs, façades and buildings in an up-close and hands-on manner. Discover our training programs for roofers, architects and distributors.
Video: Tips and tricks for roofers
How do I make the details of inner and outer corners with RESITRIX®? You can now get hands-on tips not only within our CARLISLE® ACADEMY or while studying our installation instructions, but also on YouTube. So be sure to subscribe to our channel to stay up-to-date.