Europe’s leading EPDM manufacturer CARLISLE® Construction Materials Europe is launching the next phase to expand capacity at its production facility in Waltershausen, Thuringia, Germany, thus laying the foundation for further growth.
To provide waterproof solutions, you need the right products. We have this with our RESITRIX® waterproofing membranes. RESITRIX® offers the right solution for all requirements and stress criteria for flat roofs as well as for building waterproofing, ensuring the long-term reliability and economic viability of your projects.
RESITRIX® combines in a unique material combination the excellent material advantages of the synthetic rubber EPDM and high-quality, polymer-modified bitumen in a highly flexible, single-ply sealing membrane.
The advantages of RESITRIX® at a glance
- Certified service life of more than 50 years, even for seam joints (SKZ-study)
- No additional surface protection; resistant to ozone, UV and infrared radiation
- Flexible at low temperatures of down to -40 °C
- Permanently elastic without plasticisers
- Practically free from shrinkage throughout its entire service life
- Simple and safe installation without any naked flames
- root-resistant to FLL and therefore suitable for all green roofs
- sustainable (EPD certified and DGNB compliant)
The RESITRIX® product range at a glance
Whether self-adhesive, root-resistant or for mechanical fixing – the RESITRIX® product range offers sealing versatility for every challenge
Experience the proven advantages of EPDM waterproofing solutions relating to roofs, façades and buildings in an up-close and hands-on manner. Discover our training programs for roofers, architects and distributors.
Video: Tips and tricks for roofers
How do I make the details of inner and outer corners with RESITRIX®? You can now get hands-on tips not only within our CARLISLE® ACADEMY or while studying our installation instructions, but also on YouTube. So be sure to subscribe to our channel to stay up-to-date.